- A service request and notification of a defect must include the following details:
- Serial number of the defective product.
- Model code of the defective product.
- Date of delivery of the product to the original purchaser.
- Precise description of the defect.
- The sales invoice is a precondition to any Warranty action; keep the sales invoice in a safe place
- To facilitate Warranty action, the Customer Service Request Form must be completed and submitted at https://www.vito.my/after-sales-service.html
- Or contact our customer service executive at 03-55259971
Service & Repair
- The warranty covers labour costs for the repair of the product for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase, provided the product in question is in the possession of the original owner.
- Labor charges (service labor, diagnostics charges, dispatch fees, or relocation of equipment fees) are not covered by the warranty.
- Service of the Products under warranty shall only be carried out at the following time and days except Sundays and Public Holidays:
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (1st & 3rd Saturday; Subject to workflow and availability of time slots)
- The warranty does not cover dispatch charges. However, dispatch charges may be waived for the first year at the company's discretion.
- Refer to the Section: Service Charges, Procedure & PPM for a detailed rundown of the labour and delivery charges.
Copyright © 2019 21Beyond Sdn. Bhd. Company Reg. No. 1295254-P GST Reg. No. 001761435648. All Rights Reserved.